Follow Us @soratemplates

Half Purple and Blue Butterfly

Friday, June 29, 2012

All about us ^_^


Hello all .
I want to introduce my self n my beloved person.
He is Ismatullah Feriawan who often i told him on every my post. :)
 
And it's my photo with him ^^,


I feel happy when it



This photo was taken when during his classmates make an event for a class photo album memories
  
and this little story about us :

I knew him at first sight. I walked in front of the laboratory and passed him. from thence he might start falling in love with me. secretly have a new number to reach me. he is Ismatullah Feriawan. after all this time approaches, about a month later we're together. the exact date is July 5, 2010. As known, our relationship is nearly 2 years. term relationship of the first old. humhhh ... 


I think Feri is a boy who is quite handsome, he was kind, polite, though a bit grumpy, but he really loves me so well. I'm the lucky girl who can as his beloved person, so him.





No comments:

Post a Comment